5 days round tour
Our 5 day Sri Lanka tour package resides mostly in the Centre and South of the island of Sri lanka around the cities of Kandy, Nuwara Eliya, Yala and Bentota with this itinerary.
- Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
- Kandy city Tour
- Temple of tooth relic
- Cultural Dance
- Boat ride at Gregory’s lake
- Train Ride
- Jeep Safari
- Turtle Hatchery
- Boat Ride (Madu Ganga)
- The tour package includes airport pick-up and drop off service.
- You will get assistance at the airport.
- Accommodation on the bed and breakfast on the below-mentioned hotels.
- Air-conditioned and private semi-luxury car or van will be provided.
- The entire journey will provide you a Private English Speaking driver.
- Colombo city & shopping tour – 3 hours.
- Kandy city tour – 2 hours.
- NuwaraEliya city tour – 2 hours.
- Galle city tour – 3 hours.
- Spice Garden visit and 15 min Ayurvedic Massage.
- Sri Lanka cultural dance visit.
- Ceylon Gem Factory visit.
- Ceylon Batik clothing factory visit.
- Sri Lanka Handicraft factory visit.
- Tea plantation visit and factory visit – Free tea tasting
- All government taxes.
- Fuel and local insurance for the vehicle.
- There are no Air-tickets included in the tour package.
- You will be charged for sightseeing entrance (Unless Specified).
- The meals are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Camera and video permits
- There is no Travel Insurance included in the package.
- Guide/Driver tips and Personal expenses.
- Late check-outs and early check-in charges.
Day 1 – Sigiriya / Dambulla
The beautiful Sigiriya comes up with a full gallery of fifth-century paintings finished with landscape gardens, which is unmatched and unparalleled by any contemporary fortress on the planet. The eye-catching Sigiriya is one of the most attractive places for the archaeologists and art historians. The basement and ground are made of beautiful stone while tropical wood is used in the floor levels along with the upper-floor levels, which was particularly used for the establishment of pavilions and different buildings.
- Arrival to Sri Lanka (Bandaranayaka International Airport) in Katunayaka and proceed to Sigiriya
- Visit Pinawala Elephant orphanage
- Check-in to the hotel & relax
- Sigiriya rock fortress
- Evening village walk
- Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 2 – Kandy City
The city of Kandy is situated at the middle of the Sri Lanka, is also known as the cultural capital of the country. This ancient and beautiful city in the hills is the perfect place for visiting and relaxing. The beautiful architecture of the temple as the peacefulness of this place will simply leave you amaze. You can also enjoy the amazing natural beauty of the Peradeniya Botanical Gardens the largest of its kind and known to home for more than 4000 diverse plants. This beautiful hill country has so much to offer that you cannot ignore.
- Later proceed to Kandy
- En route, visit Pinnawala elephant orphanage
- Kandy city tour (Upper lake drive, Gem & Bathik shopping, Oak Ray wood carvings)
- Witness a cultural dance
- check in to the hotel and overnight stay
Day 3 – Bentota
The city of Bentota is situated in the southern coast of the Sri Lanka. You can go for a mind blowing boat journey through the Madu River. This lovely Bentota city is the perfect place for families, as well as for the single visitors or couples, who will all discover something that suits their requirements.
- After Breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Bentota
- On the way stop over at Stilt Fishermen in Sri Lanka
- Galle City tour (2 hours)
- Overnight stay at the Hotel
Day 4 – Bentota
The amazing Bentota is situated only 200 km far from the Equator and very near to the Southern tip of the Sri Lanka. This little crescent shaped sandy beach is the ideal place to sit back, relaxing and enjoying the sun, you will certainly forget the hasty and rusty of your other life that is far away from you.
- After Breakfast at the hotel leisure & relax in the beach
- Overnight stay at the hotel